2022-07-05: Release 19
- Return to using an open source license.
2022-04-28: Release 18
- Introduce license keys commercial licenses. If using the free license you'll see notification informing you of the limitations of the free license when starting elm-pair.
2022-04-11: Release 17
- Fixed a bug where Elm-pair would get into a refactor loop, causing it to keep updating a file endlessly.
2022-04-08: Release 16
- Fixed a bug where renaming an argument would sometimes cause Elm-pair to needlessly add a suffix to the name of arguments of other, unrelated functions.
2022-04-07: Release 15
- When changing a name Elm-pair will now change usages of that name in other files as well.
- Fixed a bug in the Visual Studio Code extension, where the first change made to an Elm file would never result in a refactor by Elm-pair.
- Fixed a bug where Elm-pair would remove the wrong qualifier from a name.
2022-03-22: Release 14
- Linux binaries are now statically linked. This will let them run on some previously unsupported linux systems.
2022-03-17: Release 13
- Add support for Visual Studio Code.
- From this version forward, using Elm-pair for commercial work requires a payed license. This change is intended to fund further development of Elm-pair.
2022-03-14: Release 12
- Opening an Elm module outside an Elm project directory no longer crashes Elm-pair.
2022-03-04: Release 11
- When giving a variable a new name that is already in use in a separate
scope, Elm-pair will no longer add a suffix to that other variable, moving it
out of the way.
2022-02-09: Release 10
- Fixes a bug where typing fast would cause Elm-pair to loose the thread on a rename refactor.
2022-02-03: Release 9
- Fixes a bug where undo-ing a refactor made by Elm-pair would result in a new refactor, preventing the programmer from moving further back into their undo history.
2022-02-03: Release 8
- Elm-pair no longer starts a rename refactor when the programmer changes the name of a constructor at a usage site, as opposed to where the constructor is defined.
2022-02-02: Release 7
- Elm-pair no longer generates index.html files when running
- Elm-pair now responds with a rename refactor when the programmer changes the name where it is defined, no longer when the programmer changes a usage of the name. The old behavior sometimes misinterpreted programmer intent.
2022-02-01: Release 6
- Fixed a bug where Elm-pair would sometimes crash if specific dependencies were included in the
elm.json file of a project.
- Make Elm-pair less eager to rename. When it's unclear whether the programmer intent is to rename or, for example, call a function with a different name, Elm-pair will do nothing.
2022-01-31: Release 5
- Elm-pair supports work on Elm packages.
2022-01-31: Release 4
- Fixes elm-pair installation script bundled with Neovim plugin on MacOS.
2022-01-31: Release 3
- Support for renaming within a single module. Change the name of any variable, type, or constructor and Elm-pair will update other usages of the name within the same module. No support for renames across multiple modules yet.
2022-01-17: Release 2
- Nix is no longer a dependency for installing Elm-pair.
- Elm-pair no longer reparses the entire project when a single Elm module changes.
- Many bugs have been squashed.
2022-01-06: Release 1
- First release, with support for managing import statements.